Location:Unnamed Road, Sidmouth EX10 0QJ, UK
Upcoming races - links are in red.
- Woodbury 10k, Sunday October 20th. A 10k road race from Woodbury Village Hall.
- Sidmouth 10k, Sunday 3rd November.
- Bicton Blister, Sunday 24th November.
- Otterton Reindeer Run, Saturday 7th December.
- Haldon Jingle Bell Trail Run, Sunday 15th December.
- Final Countdown Trail 10km Dartington Hall, Tuesday 31st December.
- Exeter Epic Trail Haldon Forest, Saturday 25th January.
- Battle of Woodbury, February 8th February. Night run starting 7:30pm.
- The Grizzly and Cub, Sunday 8th March.
Dates for the Diary.
- The Four Trigs. Sunday 9th February.
- JP's Exe to Axe. Sunday 5th April.
JP's Exe to Axe 2019
- Provisional Individual Results and Provisional Relay Results are now available.Please let us know if there are any problems.
- Link to huge Gallery of photos from this year's race thanks to Kyle Baker Photography
- Information on this tough event
- On-line entries are available through SiEntries for Individuals only.
- Paper Entries are available for Individuals and Teams. Team entries are only by paper form.
- Course description.
- Gallery of previous races.
Mighty Green Ambassadors
It is not too late to join the Mighty Green Ambassadors for 2019 as you can still enter all your events back to March.
- Make an Entry. Here is where you enter all the events you have run or helped with, starting from March 2019.
- Entries so far. All entries up until 30th September.
What is it all about?
The aim is for all club members to represent SRC at least once every month by taking part in a running event or by representing SRC as a volunteer at a race or social event. Each event only counts once (different park runs are counted as different events) and although the aim is for one each month you only need to collect 10 over the 12 month period (2 months allowed for holidays or injury). However only one event per month counts towards the 10.