Thank you for visiting the website of our very active running club. Join us for a run on a Monday or Wednesday night.
Gallery of images from Get Me Back Running
Gallery of images from the Mighty Green 26.2 Challenge
Keeping active during the Covid19 lock down period
As a club we would like to share some useful links to keep you active during the lock down period.
- Joe Wicks is doing daily HITT workouts on his Youtube channel The Body Coach.
- Paula Ferris a Honiton Running Club member and fitness instructor has an online fitness class. Five 30 minute sessions a week cost £10 a month for the whole family.
- These are some activities for our Juniors.
This is the link for the younger juniors 8-11:
This is the link for the older group:
rg/about-us/athletics-at-home/ supporting-11-year-olds-to- keep-active/
Our very own Mighty Green Taya Meek has done a work out already that you
can find on: Fit without kit (Junior)
mefitness?wix-vod-video-id=604 d0bad50f640179a8e049027ad067e& wix-vod-comp-id=comp-k8o9cbto
Upcoming Events and Notices
- JP’s Exe to Axe 2020 — Update. Due to the current Coronavirus pandemic, this year’s race has been postponed to Sunday 27th September 2020. Click here for details.
- Mighty Green Ambassadors. The 2019/20 Mighty Green Ambassadors is now closed. We are getting ready for the AGM! Prizes Prizes Prizes.
The 2020/21 Mighty Green Ambassadors is now open.