Events to look out for
- Club members. Please let the committee know your views by completing the short questionnaire here.
- Sunday Runs. Sunday morning runs until February 2017. Click here for details.
- 4 Trigs training runs. Click here for details.
- 11th December. Coach to Exmouth and run back. Names to Terry by 30th November please. £5.
- 29th January. Coach to somewhere and run back, any interest and suggestions to Terry please by 31st December.
Dates for the Diary:
- Reindeer Run 2016, Sunday 3rd December. Click here for details.
- The 4 Trigs Challenge 2017, Sunday 5th February. 28km with an obscene amount of climbing. Further information and an entry form can be found here.
- JP’s Exe to Axe 2017 will be on Sunday 2nd April 2017. Entry is now open. Click here for details.
- Women Can Marathon, Sunday 28th May 2017. Click here for details.
Mighty Green Vests and T-shirts for Sale: Click here for details.
View the Mighty Green Gallery
The Chairman’s Mighty Green on Holiday Challenge
The Challenge is to wear the Mighty Green in as many locations as possible with a prize for the wearer in the most far flung corner of the world. So far the Mighty Green has been seen from Spain to Japan, Gibraltar to Vietnam as well as around the UK from Dartmoor to the Highlands. It has even been seen flying proudly in the Baltic.
The Chairman’s Mighty Green Racing Challenge
The Challenge is for wearing the Mighty Green while competing in an organised race the furthest away from SIDMOUTH.
There is a spare seat on the coach to Exmouth on Sunday leaving at 8.30 and run back. Interested let me know ... See MoreSee Less
Don't forget to fill in the Questionaire on the website no postage requires. Thankyou ... See MoreSee Less
MASSIVE well done to every one on the faster 4 tonight ! Very proud of you all a great pace 9.27 min miles
Turns out you all ran 5/6 miles so you should all be very proud of your selves :) WELL DONE ! ... See MoreSee Less
The Christmas run and social will be on Wednesday 21/12.
Fancy dress for the run, whatever the weather we will run as there are showers available, if you don't want to run just come to the social, family and friends welcome. This will be a bring a plate of food, the bar will be open and a free raffle so if you are inclined to bring a raffle prize please do. This has been a fantastic year for the club and all you members have made it happen so let us all finish it in style. ... See MoreSee Less
This Wednesday the 7/12 both the 6 mile and 6+ will be off road runs. Please come prepared with suitable footwear and a headlight or quailty torch, the club ones are not good enough. ... See MoreSee Less
Has anybody seen the results from reindeer run? ... See MoreSee Less
Some of the Club members at the Reindeer Run yesterday along with our Club Ambassador Jo Pavey, husband Gavin and children Jacob and Emily resplendent in their Club hoodies.
Three of our 2015 beginners course in their Mighty Green who in July made it to the top of High Peak and have now completed their first 10K. Well done ladies you will inspire the new class in 2017. ... See MoreSee Less
Reindeer Run pix up on Facebook ( Kit Woodcock ) - enjoy - well run all - C ... See MoreSee Less
Otterton Reindeer Run today. Well done to all the beginners and first timers completing their longest run and first 10km. Great running and a lovely event as always. ... See MoreSee Less