Become a member…
Want to be part of the action? Fill out an application form an bring it along to one of our weekly runs to sign up! Whatever the reason you want to join, we accommodate for all.
Kit details / Variety of sizes available…
- T-Shirt (Ladies) £20
- T-Shirt (Mens) £20
- Ladies Vests £20
- Mens Vests £20
- Hoodies with Zipper £30
- Hoodies non Zipper £25
To order club t-shirts and vests please contact Jane. You can email her via this link.
Subscription for this year covers the period from January 1st 2019.
- Individual Member £15
- Family Membership £40
England Athletic Competition License if required costs a further £16. This entitles you to enter EA Licensed events as an affiliated runner at a discount of £2 per event.
We run two days a week. Monday and Wednesday, starting at 7pm. Check the weekly diary or the run calendar to find out more information
(1) Use the online form and pay by bank transfer or (2) Print off the paper form and pay by cheque or cash.
No, just turn up on the night and run.
On Monday night runs we all run together in one group and depending on the abilities of those taking part the Leader may introduce long / short splits.
On Wednesday night runs we have 2 / 4 / 6 and 6+ mile runs.
On all runs we adopt the loop back system where at certain stages on the run the front runners loop back to pick up the tail runners.
Running Club Membership
Complete online form and pay by bank transfer (preferred method) or download the paper form and pay by cash or cheque
- Two weekly runs, plus additional weekend training runs
- Multiple choice & variety in run length
- A great atmosphere & team
- Running Club T-Shirts or vests Cost £20
- Regular updates & Information on Events
- Discounts on specified race’s/runs if you are a EA competition licence holder