Sidmouth Running Club (SRC) is based at the Sidmouth Sailing Club premises. This is our base of operations and where we meet for the weekly runs, unless specified otherwise.
- Ottery 10k May 12th If you are going to enter do so soon as Honiton RC tell me it is most likely there will be no entry on the day.
- Woodland Relays Wednesday June 19th. This year being hosted by Axe Valley Runners at Morganhayes Wood near Seaton. No details yet. Teams of three, all male, female or mixed in categories Seniors 17-49, Vet’s 50 and over, Juniors 16 and under, Juniors 11 and under. It is a very relaxed evening with a few invited local clubs so start putting those teams together.
- Umborne Ug Saturday June 29th at 6pm. Another good local race near Colyton, 5 or 10k followed by a B-B-Q, Bar, Cakes and hot drinks for runners and supporters. Let me know if you are interested and how many of you and if there is enough interest we will have a coach.
- Otter Rail and River Race, Saturday July 13th. As we are a partner running club all members are entitled to the £2 reduction on the entry fee whether you hold a EA competitive license or not. I am not sure you will be able to do this online so you may have to do a paper entry. The same will apply to the Otterton Reindeer Run in December if you remember.
- Jurassic Coast 10k, Saturday July 27th. Lovely scenic run from Budleigh Salterton in aid of the Force Cancer Charity.
- Lustleigh Show 10k, Monday August 26th. A great run and family day out at the Lustleigh Show.
JP's Exe to Axe 2019
- Provisional Individual Results and Provisional Relay Results are now available.Please let us know if there are any problems.
- Link to huge Gallery of photos from this year's race thanks to Kyle Baker Photography
- Information on this tough event
- On-line entries are available through SiEntries for Individuals only.
- Paper Entries are available for Individuals and Teams. Team entries are only by paper form.
- Course description.
- Gallery of previous races.
Mighty Green Ambassadors
What is it all about? The aim is for all club members to represent SRC at least once every month by taking part in a running event or by representing SRC as a volunteer at a race or social event. Each event only counts once (different park runs are counted as different events) and although the aim is for one each month you only need to collect 10 over the 12 month period (2 months allowed for holidays or injury). However only one event per month counts towards the 10.