Jacob's Ladder (top)
- Jurassic Coast 10k, Saturday July 27th. Lovely scenic run from Budleigh Salterton in aid of the Force Cancer Charity.
- Bridport Jurassic Coast Run 10k and Half Marathon Fell race, Sunday 11th August. Local clubs get a 10% discount online at FullOnSport using: LOCALCLUB10.
- Lustleigh Show 10k, Monday August 26th. A great run and family day out at the Lustleigh Show.
JP's Exe to Axe 2019
- Provisional Individual Results and Provisional Relay Results are now available.Please let us know if there are any problems.
- Link to huge Gallery of photos from this year's race thanks to Kyle Baker Photography
- Information on this tough event
- On-line entries are available through SiEntries for Individuals only.
- Paper Entries are available for Individuals and Teams. Team entries are only by paper form.
- Course description.
- Gallery of previous races.
Mighty Green Ambassadors
What is it all about? The aim is for all club members to represent SRC at least once every month by taking part in a running event or by representing SRC as a volunteer at a race or social event. Each event only counts once (different park runs are counted as different events) and although the aim is for one each month you only need to collect 10 over the 12 month period (2 months allowed for holidays or injury). However only one event per month counts towards the 10.