FAMILY SUMMER SOCIAL.
Sunday 7th July between 12.00 - 4.00 at the Sailing Club but come along at anytime.
Family and non members are welcome.
FREE barbecue but extra food, sweet or savoury would be most appreciated.
Bar to include alcoholic and non alcoholic cocktails.
Please bring your own chairs or rugs as there are no plastic chairs to sit on.
Bring your swimming gear if you fancy a dip.
If you have a kayak, paddle board or a body board, please bring along to do some silly races!
Really hope you can make it, especially the new junior runners and any new members.
It is really important that we know who is coming and for the meat/veggie order as soon as you can.
On the running club website please go to the contact section and press on social secretary or click here.
Please add each name and let us know if you would like veggie food rather than meat.
Really hope you can come, last time was fantastic and a great way to get to meet new members.
- Umborne Ug Saturday June 29th at 6pm. Another good local race near Colyton, 5 or 10k followed by a B-B-Q, Bar, Cakes and hot drinks for runners and supporters.
- Otter Rail and River Race, Saturday July 13th. As we are a partner running club all members are entitled to the £2 reduction on the entry fee whether you hold a EA competitive license or not. Online entries use the affiliated box. The same will apply to the Otterton Reindeer Run in December if you remember.
- Jurassic Coast 10k, Saturday July 27th. Lovely scenic run from Budleigh Salterton in aid of the Force Cancer Charity.
- Bridport Jurassic Coast Run 10k and Half Marathon Fell race, Sunday 11th August. Local clubs get a 10% discount online at FullOnSport using: LOCALCLUB10.
- Lustleigh Show 10k, Monday August 26th. A great run and family day out at the Lustleigh Show.
JP's Exe to Axe 2019
- Provisional Individual Results and Provisional Relay Results are now available.Please let us know if there are any problems.
- Link to huge Gallery of photos from this year's race thanks to Kyle Baker Photography
- Information on this tough event
- On-line entries are available through SiEntries for Individuals only.
- Paper Entries are available for Individuals and Teams. Team entries are only by paper form.
- Course description.
- Gallery of previous races.
Mighty Green Ambassadors
What is it all about? The aim is for all club members to represent SRC at least once every month by taking part in a running event or by representing SRC as a volunteer at a race or social event. Each event only counts once (different park runs are counted as different events) and although the aim is for one each month you only need to collect 10 over the 12 month period (2 months allowed for holidays or injury). However only one event per month counts towards the 10.