Location:The Donkey Sanctuary Sidmouth, Sidmouth, United Kingdom
Upcoming races - links are in red.
- Lustleigh Show 10k, Monday August 26th. A great run and family day out at the Lustleigh Show.
- The Nightjar, Saturday September 14th. The Nightjar returns to Woodbury Common with an added race “What came Before” which is over 10km and starts at 5pm and a 5km starting at 5.15pm. The Nightjar itself starts at 7.40pm for the 9.25 mile and 7.55pm for the 5 mile. There is a discount for entering both. There is a prize for the fastest team of 4 which must include 1 female and the biggest team which we won last year. Let’s see if we can do it again.
- Minster Challenge, Sunday October 6th. A multi-terrain 12km from Axminster. There is also a 5km, and a 1 mile fun run.
- Woodbury 10k, Sunday October 20th. A 10k road race from Woodbury Village Hall.
JP's Exe to Axe 2019
- Provisional Individual Results and Provisional Relay Results are now available.Please let us know if there are any problems.
- Link to huge Gallery of photos from this year's race thanks to Kyle Baker Photography
- Information on this tough event
- On-line entries are available through SiEntries for Individuals only.
- Paper Entries are available for Individuals and Teams. Team entries are only by paper form.
- Course description.
- Gallery of previous races.
Mighty Green Ambassadors
It is not too late to join the Mighty Green Ambassadors for 2019 as you can still enter all your events back to March.
- Make an Entry. Here is where you enter all the events you have run or helped with, starting from March 2019.
- Entries so far. All entries up until 15th August.
What is it all about?
The aim is for all club members to represent SRC at least once every month by taking part in a running event or by representing SRC as a volunteer at a race or social event. Each event only counts once (different park runs are counted as different events) and although the aim is for one each month you only need to collect 10 over the 12 month period (2 months allowed for holidays or injury). However only one event per month counts towards the 10.