THE 21st SIDMOUTH
FOUR TRIGS CHALLENGE!
Run Under FRA rules
9:30 am Sunday 5th February 2023
Entries Close on 28th January 2023
(SPONSORED BY KING’S GARDEN CENTRE and
IAN WINCHESTER & SONS)
Message from the Race Organiser
Please click on the links for the entry form and further information on The Four Trigs Challenge 2023.
– Nature of the race: Our intention is to go back to a mass start this year with clip controls along the route. Finish times will be by stopwatch.
– Entries: There is an entry fee of £16. Entry forms (attached), need to be returned electronically if possible. Please note that payment is by BACS only, due to high bank charges. Forms will also be available on the Sidmouth Running Club website. Please note however that this is NOT an event run by the Sidmouth Running Club and that all correspondence needs to come via me.
– Registration: Registration will take place on the day.
– Briefing: To avoid holding the briefing outside the Sailing Club, as in most previous years, we will send it electronically the week leading up to the event.
– Marshals: Marshals will be out on the course at The Donkey Sanctuary, Sidbury, Whitecross and Four Elms. Refreshments of water and bananas will be available at The Donkey Sanctuary and Whitecross.
– Facilities: Toilet facilities and hand sanitiser will be made available. Shower facilities and post-race refreshments will be on hand.
– Buckton Trig: Please note that Buckton Trig is on private land. Although the current owner is happy for us to use his land on Race Day, it is off limits for training.
– Covid: We will be adhering to any covid guidelines and regulations and will update you on this if necessary.
Please also note:
- Maximum entries: 150 runners.
- There will be NO reserve list.
- There are NO Entries on the day.
- Runners must sign in and collect their own numbers.
- The swapping of numbers will NOT be permitted i.e. you are not allowed to pass your entry to another person.
- Please note that this is a running event and that there is a cut-off point of 6 hours. Competitors unable to meet this requirement, on the day, will be asked to return to the Sailing Club.
- Refunds are unavailable once your entry form has been submitted and money paid into the bank.
- Please let me know if you are an FRA member and I will send you a separate entry form or one can be downloaded from the FRA website.
The closing date for entries is Saturday 28th January 2023
I look forward to receiving your entries and being in contact with you.
Kind regards and good luck with the training.
*Please note that in the event of the race having to be cancelled for any unforeseen reason, a full refund will be offered.