With the generous support of the Town Council, Visit Sidmouth and Sweetcombe Cottage Holidays
the 50th Anniversary of the South West Coast Path Association by land, sea and air
Runs, walks, cycling, rowing, paddling and taking to the air, all to enjoy the Coast Path and our Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
Saturday 1st April
- 10 am. Sidmouth Running Club. Junior Race. Muttersmoor to the Ham with obstacles and the sea.
Sidmouth Surf Life Saving Club will provide first aid cover on Jacobs Ladder beach and on the sand below the Millennium Walkway.
- 10 am. Sidmouth Running Club. Walk the Sidmouth Ring with cream tea at the Sailing Club.
10 mile led by Steve Haynes.
14 mile led by Alexa Baker.
- 11 am. Sidmouth Fit. Senior Splash and Dash, Slip and Slide, Fun with obstacles on land and sea.
- Sidmouth Gig Club. Row to Budleigh Salterton (weather permitting).
- Devon and Somerset Condors. Hang Gliding (weather permitting).
Sunday 2nd April.
- 8 am. Sidmouth Running Club. Either a 22 mile or 26 mile walk following either of the routes below with a lunch stop in Sidmouth.
- 9 am. Sidmouth Running Club. Sweetcombe Scramble Marathon. Exmouth to Seaton with a loop of the River Otter. Sponsored by Sweetcombe Cottage Holidays.
- 10 am. Sidmouth Running Club. JP’s Exe to Axe Race. Coast path Exmouth to Seaton.
- 10 am. The East Devon Ramblers. Walking the Coleridge Trail followed by a cream tea in either Harpford or Newton Poppleford village Hall depending on numbers
- Sid Vale Cycle Club. Cycling tour along the coast or 5 towns
- Sidmouth Gig Club. Row to Branscombe and meet up with the Axe Vale Canoe Club for lunch (weather permitting).
- Axe Vale Canoe club. Paddle along the coast to meet up with the Gig Club off Beer Head for lunch at Branscombe, or along the River Axe (weather permitting).
- Devon and Somerset Condors. Hang Gliding (weather permitting)