Recommended events and notices
- Club Christmas Social, Wednesday 18th December.
Any questions, please ask Naomi Garrick, your Social Secretary.
- Upcoming races – links are in red.
- Exeter Epic Trail Haldon Forest, Saturday 25th January. 11am start for a 10k off-road with some “epic” hills.
- Battle of Woodbury, February 8th February. Night run starting 7:30pm.
- The Grizzly and Cub, Sunday 8th March.
- Dates for the Diary.
- The Four Trigs. Sunday 9th February.
- JP’s Exe to Axe. Sunday 5th April.
- Mighty Green Ambassadors. It is not too late to join the Mighty Green Ambassadors for 2019 as you can still enter all your events back to March.
- Make an Entry. Here is where you enter all the events you have run or helped with, starting from March 2019.
- Entries so far. All entries up until 30th November.
What is it all about? The aim is for all club members to represent SRC at least once every month by taking part in a running event or by representing SRC as a volunteer at a race or social event. Each event only counts once (different park runs are counted as different events) and although the aim is for one each month you only need to collect 10 over the 12 month period (2 months allowed for holidays or injury). However only one event per month counts towards the 10.
(Visited 24,142 times, 20,400 visits today)