37 runners of the club joined for the Ottery 10k. (Report to follow)
Jo Earlam, Sarah Watkins and Paul Williamson completed two marathons in two days. This took them along the SW Coastal Path from Saunton to Combe Martin on the first day
Debbie, Don, Kate, Suzi at the Beer Blazer.
Sarah and Michael Ginsberg completed the Plym Trail Half Marathon as their first half marathon together.
Kirsteen Welch became Joint 1st at the 33 mile Marlborough Downs Challenge. Congratulations!
David Skinner took part in the Killerton Parkrun on Saturday, and the Two Tunnels 5k in Bath on Sunday.
Derek Blackburn represented the Mighty Green at the Coburg Parkrun in Melbourne, Australia. Well done, Derek!
Jo and Alexa took part in the Seaton Parkrun this weekend. Jo managed to secure a new PB. It was the first Park Run for Alexa, who will soon be
On Saturday the 4th of May, five SRC members took on a 100km Ultramarathon, the East Devon Round. This is a very tough race taking the runners through many beauty
Alan Kay took his mighty green t-shirt to Santorini,Kamari
On Wednesday 08/05/19 the 4/5 mile group was led by Tim Clay.
On Monday Night, the runners (and their dogs) enjoyed a lovely run from Tipton St. John.
Julia Haddrell and Jodie Hawkins Ran 10k in Bristol this weekend. Their times were 1:13:40(Julia) and 57:57 (Jodie)
Derek Blackburn managed to set a new PB of 25mins 48secs at the Parkville Parkrun, Australia.
LMEvents Clinic Maer Exmouth Half Marathon. The LMEvents Clinic Exmouth Half Marathon and 10k are multi-terrain races both of which start and finish on the Exmouth seafront The running conditions
Nick is representing the Mighty Green on Mount Vesuvius.
Sidmouth Running Club is now taking full advantage of the longer evenings by meeting up on Monday and Wednesday evenings in various locations around our area. Last Wednesday with beautiful
Having recently achieved the 3 mile beginners route and gained her SRC shirt, Jules Minson completed her first Parkrun around the Seaton circuit. There was plenty of MG support giving
Easter Bank Holiday saw David Skinner adding to his alphabet collection while in N Ireland. He visited Queen's Parkrun at the Queen’s University sports fields in Belfast. Above: David
Recommended events and notices
- Upcoming races
- Woodland Relays Wednesday June 19th. This year being hosted by Axe Valley Runners at Morganhayes Wood near Seaton. No details yet. Teams of three, all male, female or mixed in categories Seniors 17-49, Vet’s 50 and over, Juniors 16 and under, Juniors 11 and under. It is a very relaxed evening with a few invited local clubs so start putting those teams together.
- Umborne Ug Saturday June 29th at 6pm. Another good local race near Colyton, 5 or 10k followed by a B-B-Q, Bar, Cakes and hot drinks for runners and supporters. Let me know if you are interested and how many of you and if there is enough interest we will have a coach.
- Otter Rail and River Race, Saturday July 13th. As we are a partner running club all members are entitled to the £2 reduction on the entry fee whether you hold a EA competitive license or not. I am not sure you will be able to do this online so you may have to do a paper entry. The same will apply to the Otterton Reindeer Run in December if you remember.
- Jurassic Coast 10k, Saturday July 27th. Lovely scenic run from Budleigh Salterton in aid of the Force Cancer Charity.
- Lustleigh Show 10k, Monday August 26th. A great run and family day out at the Lustleigh Show.