Recommended events and notices
- Club Family Summer Social
PLEASE COME ALONG TO OUR FAMILY SUMMER SOCIAL!
Sunday 7th July between 12.00 – 4.00 at the Sailing Club but come along at anytime.
Family and non members are welcome.
FREE barbecue but extra food, sweet or savoury would be most appreciated.
Bar to include alcoholic and non alcoholic cocktails!
Please bring your own chairs or rugs as there are no plastic chairs to sit on.
Bring your swimming gear if you fancy a dip.
If you have a kayak, paddle board or a body board, please bring along to do some silly races!Really hope you can make it, especially the new junior runners and any new members.It is really important that we know who is coming and for the meat/veggie order as soon as you can.
On the running club website please go to the contact section and press on social secretary.Please add each name and let us know if you would like veggie food rather than meat.
Really hope you can come, last time was fantastic and a great way to get to meet new members.
- Upcoming races
- Umborne Ug Saturday June 29th at 6pm. Another good local race near Colyton, 5 or 10k followed by a B-B-Q, Bar, Cakes and hot drinks for runners and supporters.
- Otter Rail and River Race, Saturday July 13th. As we are a partner running club all members are entitled to the £2 reduction on the entry fee whether you hold a EA competitive license or not. Online entries use the affiliated box. The same will apply to the Otterton Reindeer Run in December if you remember.
- Jurassic Coast 10k, Saturday July 27th. Lovely scenic run from Budleigh Salterton in aid of the Force Cancer Charity.
- Bridport Jurassic Coast Run 10k and Half Marathon Fell race, Sunday 11th August. Local clubs get a 10% discount online at FullOnSport using: LOCALCLUB10.
- Lustleigh Show 10k, Monday August 26th. A great run and family day out at the Lustleigh Show.